Christian Writers Wanted
If you are a novice or an experienced writer and you would like to be a part of a ministry that wants to help people make wise daily decisions so their lives can be blessed, then you have come to the right website.
Authors who have wanted an opportunity for their writings to be shared as a ministry, have contributed some great articles since this website was launched on February 14, 2006. It is updated twice a month and the audience is adults of both genders.
Presently there are over 1000 that view this website. Maybe your article could be the next one to speak into the many lives this website touches.
Because common-sense wisdom is so limited in our society today, the content of your article could address the spiritual or the secular. Here are some possible topics:
- A spiritual lesson you learned that has helped you
- Topics to help mothers
- Single parenting
- Alzheimer’s (advice for those who are dealing with a loved one)
- A healing testimony
- Advice for parents of blended families
- Seniors: encouragement for those grieving after losing a spouse; advice about reconnecting with another one.
- Poetry that has a clear, definite spiritual message
- A miracle answer for a specific prayer
- Everyday events and how you handle them as a Christian
- How do you share your testimony in the workplace?
I am open to other suggestions.
This is a ministry and there is no remuneration except to be used of God in wonderful opportunities to touch lives for eternity. If you would like to have a place to minister for God’s kingdom, I would count it a joy to hear from you.
Suggested info: Bio and phone number, sample edited article (needs to be about 450 words).
Florence Simmons – firstname.lastname@example.org